Exercise and Wellness Major Requires 4.0 credits
1.0 credit = 42 hours
4.0 credits = 168 hours
- Find an internship .
- Make sure there is an
Internship Master Agreement
(IMA) on file.
- If there is no existing IMA for your internship location, have your supervisor fill out this form and send it to email@example.com.
- Complete the
(IRAMS).***Please Note: You must have your IRAMS application approved BEFORE you may begin counting internship hours. BYU does not grant retroactive credit.
- Exercise & Wellness: EXSC 399R, section 001
- Huntsman World Senior Games: EXSC 399R, section 003
- 42 hours = 1.0 credit
- Once you have been approved, add EXSC 399R on
- Login to the Canvas course.
- Begin your internship and the EXSC 399R course.
★Check out what you can do with a degree in Exercise and Wellness!
Why An Internship is a Vital Part of Your Degree
The Impact of an Internship from a Student's Perspective
Working Well With Your Site Supervisor