- Find an internship.
- Make sure there is an Internship Master Agreement (IMA) on file.
- If there is no existing IMA for your internship location, have your supervisor fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Internship Application (IRAMS).***Please Note: You must have your IRAMS application approved BEFORE you may begin counting internship hours. BYU does not grant retroactive credit.
- Exercise & Wellness: EXSC 399R, section 001
- Huntsman World Senior Games: EXSC 399R, section 003
- 42 hours = 1.0 credit
- Once you have been approved, add EXSC 399R on MyMap.
- Login to the Canvas course.
- Begin your internship and the EXSC 399R course.
★Check out what you can do with a degree in Exercise and Wellness!
Why An Internship is a Vital Part of Your Degree
The Impact of an Internship from a Student's Perspective
Working Well With Your Site Supervisor