Applications for ExSc Department Scholarships are now included in the College of Life Sciences Scholarship Application.
Applicants must be declared ExSc majors at BYU to apply.
Minimum Requirements for all Scholarships:
- Recipients of scholarships for eight or more semesters are NOT eligible.
- Be a continuing student at Brigham Young University in good standing.
- You may apply for other scholarships, but understand that as far as possible, these scholarships will NOT be awarded to individuals who accept other university scholarships for the same semester.
Requirements for Available Scholarships:
Charles J. Hart Memorial Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum of 12-credit hours in each semester supported by the scholarship.
- Completed at least 60 credit hours but not more than 140 credit hours.
Douglas C. and Joy W. Heiner Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum of 15-credit hours in each semester supported by the scholarship and a GPA of 3.5.
- Only those with an interest in pursuing an M.D. will be considered.
- Completed 45 university credit hours, but not more than 140 credit hours.
A. Garth and Geraldine R. Fisher Scholarship
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0.
All Exercise Sciences Scholarships Pay Half Tuition for Fall and Winter Semesters of One Academic Year