To be considered for an ExSc Department Scholarship, you must apply for a university scholarship (using the link below). Your application will first be reviewed for eligibility for a University-level scholarship, then will automatically be reviewed by the College. You do not need to submit multiple applications. For your application to also be reviewed for eligibility for a Department-level scholarhship, you must also complete and submit the Undergraduate Student Scholarship App 2023 as instructed in the document. Submitting this form indicates that you want your application to be considered for a Department scholarship. If you do not want your application to be considered for a Department-level scholarship, do not submit the form.
Click Here to begin the application process.
Applicants must be a declared undergraduate ExSc major at BYU to apply.
Minimum Requirements for all Scholarships:
- Recipients of scholarships for eight or more semesters are NOT eligible.
- Be a continuing student at Brigham Young University in good standing.
- You may apply for other scholarships, but understand that as far as possible, these scholarships will NOT be awarded to individuals who accept other university scholarships for the same semester.
Requirements for Available Scholarships:
Charles J. Hart Memorial Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum of 12-credit hours in each semester supported by the scholarship.
- Completed at least 60 credit hours but not more than 140 credit hours.
Douglas C. and Joy W. Heiner Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum of 15-credit hours in each semester supported by the scholarship and a GPA of 3.5.
- Only those with an interest in pursuing an M.D. will be considered.
- Completed 45 university credit hours, but not more than 140 credit hours.
A. Garth and Geraldine R. Fisher Scholarship
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0.
All Exercise Sciences Scholarships Pay Half Tuition for either Fall or Winter Semester of One Academic Year